Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The post about running more, insatiable hunger and lying about my age???



  • Meanwhile, yesterday on Instagram...
  • It's a beige kinda morning and I just want to go back to bed. But I'm running in 10 minutes so gotta get the gear on and back to the old grind. First I need to drink coffee. Can't function without a couple cups. Where did the summer go? It's fecken cold and dark out. Generic #coffeetime picture. My eyes are crazy and due to incoherence, I've zero imagination. Best get my run over with. Maybe it will wake me up...





  • I am not gonna lie. I did not want to run today. During the run, I just wanted it to be over. But I did it and I think I need to run more regularly than I have been. It shouldn't be this much of a struggle. Especially since I'm a runner! So I'm gonna run again on Wednesday because running Mondays then not running again till Friday is too much of a running gap. And I sorta miss the high I get from running when I'm running well. So many work emails, so little time. And I'm fecken hungry today. I've already eaten twice and it's just past 10:30am!!! Can't wait for lunch...





  • It's been a while since I've done a #sunroofselfie. The sun was out this morning. Now it's raining. I'm currently waiting at Hero Burger for my bunless burger with sweet potato fries. I was annoyed because my umbrella was in the underground parking and I hate venturing down there unless I'm leaving. It just toys with my head. I had no idea it was going to rain. Good thing I dressed real boring like today. I'm wearing my ripped Reitman's Insider jeans ($12.50), a Reitman's ballerina top ($7.50) and an Old Navy tank ($3). I'm also wearing Reitman's red wedges with 4" heels that I got for $10 two seasons ago. If I had known it was going to rain today, I wouldn't have bothered straightening my hair 'cos it's not straight anymore. Just one more thing I have to work into my already busy morning. Making sure I check the weather forecast...





  • Ugh. I have to do this entire post again because my last post still showed my health card number even though I blacked it out. So this is the last word with me and Smitty. I'm home alone for the night because Julien and hubby are sleeping at my in-laws. I didn't feel like cooking, and I got home really late because of the ridiculous rain. It made my commute super slow. 
  • I picked up a Caesar salad and it promised that it had dressing included. Lying liars who lie! There was no dressing. In hindsight, it was for the best because I ended up having olive oil and vinegar which is much healthier anyway. Don't even ask what I ate today. The short answer is everything. I just didn't ever feel satisfied. I ate healthy, just a lot. I'm not sure what that's all about. 
  • I got an interesting anonymous comment on my blog. I'm not sure why I feel the need to address it, I just don't like being called a liar. I was accused of lying about my age. Trust me, if I was going to lie about my age I'd say I was 10 years younger. My lot in life ain't going to improve by being 45. As you can see from my health card, I was born in 1970. Thanks for the backhanded compliment anonymous commenter. 
  • It's bedtime. I have a meeting with my sadist in the morning (aka my trainer). No abs this week though. I'm still resting them. But the good news is they're almost back to normal. Don't want to strain them again in case I re-injure them.