Thursday, August 13, 2015

The post about resting, procrastinating and eating excessive amounts of food...



  • It's #coffeetime and I had every intention of running today but I just couldn't drag my sorry ass out of bed. And I've been resting on Wednesdays because I always work so hard with Tony on Tuesdays. So today I do nothing. My body is weary. And my legs are a touch sore. Today I get to spend the day in the office:-( Meetings, meetings and more meetings. Remember how I was gonna get grocery shopping out of the way on the weekend, blah, blah, blah? Still not done. So I have to shop tonight (we'll see how that goes). Gotta feed my kid FFS! I'm such a procrastinator. Happy hump day everyone:-)





  • It's a #sunroofselfie for hump day. I'm feeling girly today. Wearing my $10 Old Navy skirt, $7.50 Reitman's ballerina top, $3 Old Navy tank and my Italian red patent leather strappy sandals from Value Village ($8.50). I'm a clothes shopping goddess. Entire outfit only $29:-) Heading into meetings now. Hope this coffee I'm sipping on will keep me awake. Is it lunch time yet???





  • It's #winetime and I'm home for the night. With some savvy detours, I was able to avoid 2 major accidents on my commute. My friend who left work at the same time as me but lives closer just got home. I've already finished eating! So I made it home in decent time, but now I'm bagged. Don't want to do anything:-( Work dragged today. I hate it when it's beautiful out and I'm stuck in the office. Although I will say this. The highlight of my day was catching a glimpse of my reflection in a store window while I got my lunch. My tanned legs looked great against my white skirt and I shamelessly admired my leg muscles and thought to myself, "how the hell did I get here"? A very surreal moment that you think would be realized by now. But it never gets old...





  • A food post to report in detail the massive amounts I ate today. I'm so fecken hungry all the time. I still haven't done a proper food shop yet. But I still managed to eat all day. Here are all the sordid details:

  • 2x coffee with cream
  • 4x hard boiled eggs
  • Mixed nuts
  • Plantain chips
  • Spicy beef papaya salad (top left)
  • Spicy chicken with broccoli (bottom left)
  • Apple
  • Almonds
  • Red wine
  • Cabbage with ground beef (right)
  • Not enough water

  • I'm not sure why I'm eating like I have a hollow leg. I could eat right now again. I'm thinking about the left over cabbage and ground beef. But instead I will go to bed. I'm training with Tony in the morning and I need that cabbage for breakfast. I'm gonna be a treat to be around for the next day:-)