Sunday, August 30, 2015

The post about a melancholic start to a Saturday followed by a kick ass workout...



  • Didn't want to get out of bed. Didn't want to make coffee, don't want to go to the gym, don't want to adult today. It's just one of those days where I want to silently and invisibly exist. Need to get my head on straight because I've got lots to do today. I'm leaving for Montreal tomorrow morning and I've got to get my house in order. It's a fucking pigsty. Just overwhelmed at the amount of help I do not get running this household. There I said it and I won't take it back! Shaking it off now and moving on. Sweating my ass off will make me feel better. One more cup of coffee and a smoothie and I'm on my way...





  • The gym has improved my mood. I sweated all my frustration out. I worked hard this morning. Considering I didn't want to go, I ended up doing 20 minutes of HIIT on the dreadmill, 30 minutes of upper body, 20 minutes of legs and glutes and a circuit of core. Which I'm not gonna lie, just about killed me. My current situation? I'm elegantly wasted. The wink? Even though it's overcast, it's still fecken bright out. Time to hit the shower. Old Navy has active bottoms on sale for $12. But only till 1pm. I could use a few more pairs...





  • It's the last word with just me again. Smitty is snoring in my walk-in closet. So here's the low down. I got 2 pairs of compression leggings at Old Navy for $12 each. A good deal that only lasted till 1pm. Julien was not too pleased being dragged to the mall when he hadn't even had lunch yet. I think I'll bring them to Montreal. And they're purple! 
  • I had excessive #winetime today. Hence my high calorie count. And oi to the fat. Bun less burgers with grilled veggies were in order and contributed greatly to my fat intake. My current situation has me doing all the laundry and contemplating packing. Tonight or tomorrow? Probably tomorrow. I should wake at 4:30 am to run (but probably not). I feel it's necessary. I'll be in the car all day. I'm not looking forward to that...