Friday, July 10, 2015

The post about a hard day at the gym that ended in fun...

#coffeetime


  • Ugh. Such an ass dragging #coffeetime this morning. Would love to sleep more but I have a date with my trainer in 30 minutes. And I have to get to the gym 15 minutes earlier than him to warm up on the elliptical. Probably doing upper body and more core today. My abs are still sore from Tuesday. But I shall suck it up and not complain. Feeling achy is a reminder that I'm putting the work in. I'm gonna be stronger and muscles are sexy...



Getting my sweat on...



  • I am fecken sore. Most notably in my abdomen. I'm pretty sure I broke my pancreas today. Or some other important organ. Tony worked me hard like he always does. Did a lovely circuit to start off which included burpees. Seriously. Who made up burpees and why does Tony hate me so much? Actually he told me he likes me or else he wouldn't drag his ass to the gym at 6am for me. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm starting to do free weights which is embarrassing. Boys are mean with their ribbing. Making fun of my meager weights. And he's working my shoulders a lot. He's a boxer and he said your arms are up the whole time. Shoulders and cardio are super important. He's just getting me ready for boxing boot camp in December. Now I eat the protein. That's a giant bowl of hardboiled eggs from my fridge. I'll have 4 with an avocado. I ate a banana pre workout. Then I need more coffee and to shower and dress. Work calls me. Seeing a couple clients around my area today. Then I hang with my sista later. Girls night...



Wear ivory to work day...


  • #sunroofselfie and I was real ballsy today wearing an ivory lace top and blazer. Both are still ivory. Let's talk about this outfit for a moment. It cost me $36 including the red wedge sandals I'm wearing. The top, ripped jeans and wedges are all from Reitman's purchased on clearance. The jacket is from H&M and was gifted to me by the Marilyn Denis Show. First time wearing these jeans and I bought size 9 like I always do. I should have sized down. They're much baggier than usual. Especially around the waist. Even with the lycra. Off to Brantford to have girls night with my sister and friend...


#winetime with my sister...


  • Ended my day in Brantford drinking a couple glasses of wine with my sister Rita and chatting about girl stuff. Hilarity always ensues and I'm not gonna lie. My abs freaking killed from laughing so much. We were joined by our friend Amy and Rita's step daughter which made it a real girl's night.