Thursday, July 23, 2015

The post about emerging muscles, a bracelet and garden berries



  • Meanwhile, on the Gram yesterday...
  • It's #coffeetime. I know you can't really tell by this picture, but yesterday while I was telling my dad and aunt about my strength training and Tony's focus on my shoulders, arms and core, my dad who was sitting beside me said I had shoulder muscle. I was wearing an off the shoulder top. So naturally I went to the bathroom to check it out. I've still got a long way to go, but I can definitely see a tiny bit of definition. All those pull-ups, pull downs, and dreaded push-ups are paying off. Tony reminded me yesterday that when I first started with him on June 11th, I couldn't do more than 3 knee push-ups and I couldn't go very low. Last week I did 30 as part of a circuit and they were all "pretty quality" ones (because I held my form for all of them). The goal is to have me doing proper military style push-ups by the time boxing training rolls around. I decided that Wednesdays should be my legit rest day. It's the day between Tony and I'm not going to lie. It feels like my abdomen is broken and my ass hurts. Gotta get back to the gym tomorrow so I have to feel good. He's going to kick my ass like he always does...





  • Oi, today was painful. I've been hobbling around like an elderly woman. And no joke my abs are still broke:-( Spent the day out in Kitchener supporting a client. That usually means lots of sitting around which means my hamstrings are very achy. I wore my new Old Navy sandals that I bought the other day. They only cost $3. I ended up taking my clients to East Side Mario's for lunch. I got garden salad (sans croutons) with tomato soup. I should have gotten the all you can eat salad because once again, I was hungry when I left. Its wine time this evening with my sister. Before I go, I think I'm going to put on yoga pants and a hoodie. Feeling lazy, sore, and somewhat sloth like. I have to limit any cured meat and cheese tonight. I actually should eliminate it altogether. I need to feel good tomorrow. I have to get up at 4:30 in the morning to train with Tony. I need to be in tip top shape because I know he's going to work me hard...





  • It's #winetime with this girl. Drinking some vino and modeling some kick ass #stelladotstyle. I love that necklace I'm wearing. It would look awesome with ripped jeans, a cool tank and a biker jacket. Or an evening gown. Very versatile and a definite statement piece. I may have to get it! Or borrow my sister's when I (hopefully) box in the charity gala next June:-) On a side note. We just ate all the cheese and cured meat. God help me tomorrow...





  • The last post tonight because holy shit, it's after 11pm! I need to get home. But first I want to share #strawberrytime. Fresh berries from my sister's garden. Amy joined us and we're enjoying these very sweet strawberries. I also wanted to show my new Wishing Arrow Bracelet. I need to head home right now. My bed is calling me. Hoping to get 5 hours of sleep before having to meet Tony. I've missed you all today. Haven't looked at my home feed once...